Finally a BETTER Way To Begin Hitting Longer, Straighter, And More Accurately Than Ever Before!
Trusted by hundreds of tour professionals around the world, just a few repetitions a day can lead to lasting change.
I’m sure you’d like to play better golf. We all would. And for that to happen, you have to improve your golf swing. Now, there are many ways to do this, but most take a lot of time and a lot of effort. But Dan Frost, one of the world’s leading golf coaches, has found a way to speed up the process. He invented a tool – The Sure Set – that will quickly help you improve your swing, your consistency, and your distance on all of your golf shots.
What is Sure Set?
The Sure-Set golf training aid is designed to make the backswing move very easy.
It trains you how to ‘set’ the club into the correct loaded position with great swing width, on the right plane, with the right angles.
It allows you to learn through feel that is easy to repeat and transfers seamlessly to the course.
When you master this improved move you will load and store more power, on plane, hitting effortless, accurate golf shots leading to more enjoyment and lower scores.
Why it will help?
To learn a new movement in the swing you need to establish a new motor pattern. This is exactly what Sure-Set does…
This simple aid boasts:
1) Power: Sure-Set will increase your range of movement, teaching you how to create move leverage and improve your timing, leading to more speed and solid shots.
2) Plane: By creating the ideal amount of wrist hinge, forearm rotation and shoulder turn the Sure-Set will allow you to experience the perfect mixture of these three key ingredients, putting you on plane with each club.
3) Sequence: The Sure-Set will improve the sequence of the take-away, match up the body, arms and club in the backswing and ensure the transition of the swing starts from the ground.
4) Ball Striking: The Sure-Set will centre your pivot, encourage a better path of swing and attack angle, improving your low point, leading to ball-then-turf contact.
5) Accuracy: The Sure-Set will reduce independent wrist roll and allow you to control the club face in a simple effective way.
6) Flexibility: Using the Sure-Set little and often will transform your range of movement, allowing your swing to feel free and effortless
7) Consistency: The Sure-Set can be used in any environment. Just five minutes a day in the office, home or at the course will allow you to get the repetitions in which, in time, will lead to a more consistent swing.
8) Versatility: The Sure-Set will set you on the right plane with every club in your bag. As long as you set up in the stance of the club you are working with (more tilted with shorter irons and more upright with driver) it will install the ideal amount of wrist, forearm and shoulder turn to set the swing plane with wedge through to driver.
9) Control: Setting 1 on your hinge option also allows you to feel less wrist set for those shots that require deadly accuracy or lower trajectory.
10) Clarity: The Sure-Set allows you to feel not think. Learning through feeling will take away confusion and install a clear understanding of how the swing should feel.
11) Simplicity: The Sure-Set has only four easy steps which simplifies how we practice and think about our swing.
12) Productivity: The Sure-Set focuses on input (swing) rather than output (ball flight). By doing so it allows your practice to be more controlled rather than reacting to strike and flight.
13) Efficiency: The Sure-Set installs a very efficient movement encouraging the ideal amount of wrist, forearm and shoulder turn from address to transition.
14) Swing awareness: Like a child learning to ride a bike using training wheels, the site will become your equivalent for the golf swing. Once you have learned your most effective move it will act as a constant reminder.
15) Permanent change: Changing your swing requires a new neural pathway in the brain. The Sure-Set will create a new pathway that through high repetition will become your new habit (swing) allowing your to perform with great automaticity when you play. Think of this change as not water to ice but more like boiling an egg. Once it’s boiled it’s changed forever.
16) Familiarity: Interacting more often and simplifying your swing will make you feel more familiar with your own swing, reducing anxiety and adding confidence for your weekend game.
17) Convenience: With busy lives many people can’t find time to get to the range. The Sure-Set can be used any place, any time. The flexibility allows you to get more access to improvement. Think of the Sure-Set bringing the practice range to you!
The beauty of the Sure-Set is that you only have to work little and often in order to make a permanent lasting change to your golf swing. It works around the principle of proprioception – that’s re-educating your golfing muscles to make the right moves. The portability of the Sure-Set allows you to take it with you wherever you go, use it as a warm-up device before playing, at home when you’ve watching the golf, or in the office between meetings. When you are at the practice ground it is highly recommended to work on a ratio of 10:1. That’s 10 rehearsal swings with the Sure-Set to each ball hit.
And the Sure-Set has two settings to allow for two different hinge positions in the backswing, two different patterns of golf swing.
Hinge setting 1: This will create less hinge, giving the sensation of more width, less loading of the wrist (around 70 degree wrist set.)
Hinge setting 2: This will generate a more traditional 90-degree wrist set.
It’s also available in both right-hand and left-handed versions. Please choose your desired option from the drop down menu at check-out.
And while the Sure-Set does not focus on “teaching” the follow-through, we believe it will be automatic. If you learn the fundamentals of the backswing and transition/downswing sensations correctly, then impact and follow-through should be automated. The golf club will automatically swish freely through impact, creating speed and power at the right time.
Meet the Inventor
Dan Frost is one of the world’s leading golf coaches. He has designed a unique coaching philosophy that has evolved from a lifetime of researching elite-level performance.
As an expert in many fields from kinematics to kinetics, ball flight data and human behaviour, Dan is in a unique position to help players succeed.
Encouraging players to achieve ‘gold standard’ in every area of the game, by constantly working in what he calls ‘the four pillars of performance’ – how we think, feel, act and move.
See Dan in action here: